COVID-19 Specific Terms
- Whilst client’s can reschedule their appointment free of charge with 24 hours notice given, Balanced Bodies reserves the right to charge an admin fee for appointments cancelled with less than 2 hours notice (unless the appointment is before 9am).
- If client’s turn up to their appointment / class with cold / flu symptoms or elevated temperature Balanced Bodies reserves the right to decline entry and charge for the appointment.
Injury Rehabilitation: General
- All appointments are payable in advance at the time of the appointment booking.
- Cancellation or rescheduling of appointments with less than 24 hours notice will be liable to the full charge of the appointment.
- Cancellation of appointments with less than 48 hours notice will be given the option of a rescheduled appointment or a 50% refund.
- Patient’s with (suspected or confirmed, or household members) COVID-19 will be offered the opportunity to reschedule their appointment with no charge incurred.
- Young people under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult and written consent must be provided.
- A full medical history will be taken in your first appointment. All information will remain confidential and will only be shared with relevant healthcare professionals, such as your GP. If you would not like us to share this information, then please let us know.
- Clients are responsible for ensuring that Balanced Bodies are updated with any changes in their medical history when receiving treatment.
- All new clients are required to have a full assessment session before commencing treatment. An initial assessment is also required for existing clients who are presenting with new injuries.
Exercise Classes: General
By agreeing to take part in any exercise classes you agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions.
- Balanced Bodies accepts no liability for any injury occurring as a result of taking part in classes.
- Client’s are required to complete a Health Questionnaire prior to taking part in any sessions or classes.
- When purchasing any packages for classes you agree that you have no medical conditions that may affect your ability to train, outside of what is discussed in the health questionnaire.
- Your instructor is fully insured.
- If you or your health changes at any time during your time with Balanced Bodies you must provide information of the details in writing to email@example.com.
- Balanced Bodies will sometimes take photographs / video footage for marketing purposes; if you have objection to this please inform the class instructor at the time.
- Sessions will run in all weather conditions throughout the year – make sure you have the correct clothing/footwear to add to your comfort and personal safety.
- Please bring a drink to keep hydrated – there is no drinking facilities available on site.
- For regular participants, classes will start promptly at the advertised time and the instructor reserves the right to deny any participant entry after the class has started. Please arrive 5 minutes prior to the session start.
- For new participants, please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the session in order to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Time lost due to late starters will not be made up at the end of the session.
- Each session lasts for approximately 50 minutes, unless advertised differently.
- Typically there will be no more than a maximum of 10 participants per class, but this be lower depending on the venue size.
- If you are scheduled to participate and can not attend, then please provide a minimum of 12 hours notice so that other participants can be offered a place on the session.
- The instructor reserves the right to decline entry to a class for any participant where there is suspected intoxication, ill health or it is believed that the class will be detrimental to that individual’s well being.
Exercise Classes: Payment Policy
- Payment for packages and classes will be taken prior to your first class.
- A class package is for a set number of classes across a corresponding number of consecutive weeks e.g. a 5 session term must be taken across 5 consecutive weeks. Discounts are provided where pre-agreed in advance e.g. a 10 session term to be taken across 12 weeks.
- No refunds are issued for packages of classes outside what is agreed at the point of purchase.
- Any classes not taken during an associated term will not be refunded.
- In the event of a class being cancelled with less than 24 hours notice you will have the session credited back to you.
- Packages and sessions cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- All fees and charges are subject to periodic increases and we reserve the right to change the costs of our services at any point. 28 days notice will be given if this occurs.
- In the case of ill health preventing you from participating in your set weekly class, you are able to switch to another class for that week as your health allows. If you are unable to attend for that week, then you forfeit your class for that week but are still required to pay. The only exceptions to this will be where you are isolating due to COVID-19 or you have a pre-agreed term that allows you some free weeks.
Exercise Classes: Virtual
- It is the participants responsibility to ensure that their training space is safe for them to exercise.
- If the participant is unsure of an exercise it is their responsibility to check technique before proceeding.
- Participant’s proceeding in a virtual class do so at their own risk. Whilst their instructor will make every effort to ensure exercises are appropriate to the level of skill of the individual, it is the participant’s responsibility to not undertake any activities that causes them pain or may cause them injury.
Exercise Classes: Monthly Unlimited Class Pass
- These passes are offered at the discretion of Balanced Bodies Injury Rehabilitation on an individual basis.
- There will be a limited number of passes available to ensure that all clients can maintain access to classes.
- Client’s are required to provide 24-hour notice of classes they wish to attend.
- Automatic access is not assumed with the Monthly Unlimited Class Pass.
- We reserve the right to cancel or withdraw Unlimited Class Passes at any point. If this occurs then a pro-rata refund will be provided to account for the month to date.
- Please refer to the above payment policy for additional details.
Change in Pricing
All fees and charges are subject to periodic increases and we reserve the right to change the costs of our services at any point.