At a time when there remains a lot of uncertainty in the world, I wanted to take a moment to let you know what Freedom Day means for Balanced Bodies…
- We are hopeful that we are a step closer to returning to a life where we are able to find a good balance to living with COVID.
- We are hopeful that COVID infection levels decrease
- We are hopeful that COVID hospitalisation levels decrease
- We are hopeful that COVID related deaths decrease
But COVID is still here and we continue to live with it
At Balanced Bodies we remain committed to supporting our community. In the case of COVID-19 this will take the form of us continuing to:
- Use full PPE including medical masks
- Ask all clients to wear masks
- Maintain stringent clinic cleaning protocols
- Take twice weekly lateral flow tests
- Ask all clients to complete COVID pre-screen questionnaires before each appointment
- Act responsibly outside of the clinic to minimise our risk of catching COVID
Why do we do this?
- We work with some very vulnerable members of the community who we want to continue helping to keep safe
- We feel that this is the right thing to do
- Our professional associations require it
- Our insurance company requires it
- We really don’t want to get COVID ourselves
The great news is that we remain open for all clients and look forward to hearing how we can help you in your injury prevention or rehabilitation journey….