Are you an employer who is serious about employee wellbeing?
In a COVID landscape, employee wellbeing has never been more important. But where do you start and what is the best return on investment?
We have all come across employer funded health insurance packages, but in today’s climate they can leave your staff feeling like they are just another faceless number. After all, lots of people are now craving human interaction!
Instead, companies are increasingly looking for options to give their colleagues a warmer touch and what could be better than working with a partner with a focus on excellent standards of customer care?
Options available for Employee Wellbeing packages include:
121 Injury Rehabilitation / Prevention
- Back pain alone accounts for at least 12 million days per year lost to work absences.
- By offering weekly, monthly or quarterly in person sessions or virtual clinics for your valued team members – this is a highly supportive way of showing your staff that you care.
- A greater sense of being appreciated equates to higher morale, better team working and improved mental health, all having a positive impact on your bottom line.
- What’s more, you’ll have a great reason to entice your employees back into the workplace!
- If you care about your employees not sustaining injuries at work, then you can’t do better than Pilates classes!
- A once weekly class will have a considerable impact on not only employee mental health, but also on helping aches and pains vanish.
- Virtual or in person options available.
- A weekly Pilates class not only improves focus but also tackles morale, whilst having a positive impact on physical issues such as back, neck and shoulder pain.
- Want to improve all round general well being? Massage is a great place to start.
- With a massage chair, staff don’t need to remove their clothes for a lovely back, neck and shoulder massage!
- Perfect for relieving tension and triggering relaxation in a highly stressed work force.
- As little as 10 minutes daily stretching and mobility at their workstation can have a massive impact on employee mental health and wellbeing.
- Virtual solutions available for expediency.
- Why not consider a small investment in time to improve your team’s mental and physical health?
- Want to help your team understand how to take better care of themselves?
- We can deliver short information sessions on topics such as sleep, mindfulness, nutrition, exercise, stress management and injury prevention.
Do you have employees that fall into the following categories?
- Poorly set up work from home stations i.e. using an iron board for a desk or slumped on the sofa
- High levels of stress
- Low levels of engagement
- Brain fog
- Poor mental health
- Lack of confidence
- Working around pain.
Ask us how we can help you tackle this before your organisation loses more money!